The Resouces menu items are a collection of the elements that are the building blocks for creating apps.
The Resources screens are accessed from the Main Menu ( ) and selecting any of the menu or submenu items Under Section Resource Resources like Runtime, Connections, DataStores, Files, or Event.
Users can create, edit, and view all these resources that are the building blocks for creating apps. There are five resource elements:
- Runtime - Runtimes are the compute resources used to execute processes and logic within jobs and notebooks defined within the Syntasa platform. Users define runtime templates, configuring the needed cluster and container type, size, and settings.
- Connections - A connection is a definition of inbound and outbound integrations.
- DataStores - EventStore / Id Store / Intelligence Hub are different sets of databases and file directories where Syntasa apps write data.
- Files - Users can directly upload files to the cloud storage.
- Event - Events can be set up to monitor a location for new files at a user-defined interval. These "Events" can then trigger downstream jobs.