We've been busy at Syntasa this year both on the product side, delivering new and exciting new features and improvements to the software, and from our services teams, partnering with clients to utilize the product features to build solutions that solve business challenges in various industries.
New Product Features and Benefits
- Notebook integration - Syntasa notebooks bring the power and ease of notebooks into the Syntasa ecosystem. Syntasa notebooks utilize a tailored version of JupyterHub, bringing together Jupyter notebook functionality with cloud environment resources managed within the Syntasa platform, to provide shareable autoscaling Spark cluster notebooks supporting Python and Scala languages.
- Under the hood - We’re taking advantage of new and improved cloud technologies empowering Syntasa jobs with new features and efficiency:
- Native streaming jobs - Support use cases that utilize real-time data like fraud detection that require real-time scoring.
- Airflow - Configurable option to use Airflow for job scheduling and management. Utilizing enables features such as users being able to choose if and when steps of a data pipeline run in parallel.
- Kubernetes autoscaling - Syntasa runtime management enables users to adjust the type and size of clusters manually, but now there’s the option to automatically scale and expand a Kubernetes cluster for those times when a pipeline has a spike in data and needs more compute horsepower.
- Job monitoring improvements - New tools have been created to ease the administration and monitoring of a Syntasa environment. For example, a complete list of job executions for all apps is now available on one screen; and the full log details of a job are available from the Syntasa platform.
- File uploader - The Syntasa platform had been and is flexible to connect to various cloud locations and connection types to read data input from, but all users don’t always have access to add new files to those locations. Now with the file uploader users are able to do just that, upload files from their local machine to the cloud environment to use while building and testing an app.
- Organize your projects in Workspace - We've opened the doors for you to organize your projects within Workspace. Workspace is the area where you can organize all your apps, dashboards, and notebooks into folders that best serve your team.
New Solution Enhancements
- Survey solutions - Connect to survey systems like SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics to analyze and map survey responses to individual user journeys
- Sentiment Analytics - Utilize powerful deep learning models to analyze and understand underlying topics and sentiment in text
- Activation endpoints - In addition to cookie-based destinations to various DSPs and Adtech partners, utilize people-based destinations for Google and Facebook
- Imagery detection - AI models that determine objects within images and video
- Bot and anomaly detection - Model behavioral data analyzing for bot-like activity and detecting activity that falls outside a confidence range
- Aggregated cost tracking - Collected cost data enriched with user metadata with executive dashboards and analyst dashboards
- Pattern of life analysis - Stitching multiple sources of data together to understand everyday journeys within the data and visualize on maps and sunburst chart
- Operate in hybrid on-premise and cloud environments - Ability for users to run data processing jobs in either an on-premise environment or cloud-based environment
- Monitor and manage 100s of AI models - Use Syntasa to run and train 100s of models with dashboards and alerting to monitor health and determine degradation